I Won Muhammad Without Losing Jesus

My name is Manuela-Mirela. I am my parents' only child. My childhood in Bucharest was beautiful and peaceful, as I used to travel with my parents throughout Romania. I excelled in my studies both at school and in college (I majored in chemistry). I was raised in a Christian Orthodox family which was not particularly religious. But we always believed in the existence of God.

I married a Muslim from occupied Palestine, and thanks to him that I became acquainted with Islam. Eventually, I decided to embrace Islam following an extended tour to several Muslim countries including Jordan, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Malaysia and Indonesia. I declared the Shahadah, the article of faith, (I bear witness that there is only one God and that Muhammad is His messenger) in Iran in 1991.


Read:
I Won Muhammad Without Losing Jesus

0 comments:

LUSIANA CATERING: HALAL food and catering services.

Komentar dari pembaca di Goodreads | This is one good book. I’ve read one by this author before,Perang Armagedon, which...

Posted by Web Sutera on Friday, 4 March 2016

Copyright © 2013 - WebSutera.com - is proudly powered by Blogger